Open position – Thesis Worker
FocalSpec is looking for a Thesis Worker for the Hardware Engineering team in Oulu.
- Some years of relevant studies at University or University of Applied Sciences
- A solid understanding of the basics on HW development, components, HW testing, and Electronics design
- Good Finnish and English skills, both written and spoken
- Team player
Define the detailed requirements, test parameters, test references, tests and acceptance criteria for each type of Standard Product Requirements.
Purpose of the job
Establish a common documented set of Standard Product Requirements (SPR) for products, consisting of
- Standards’ based Standard Product Requirements
- SPR: Reliability requirements
- SPR: Mechanical requirements
- SPR: Environmental requirements
- SPR: Operating conditions requirements
- SPR: Product safety requirements
- SPR: Product performance requirements
- SPR: Regulatory requirements
Please submit your application and CV in English by sending them to email@example.com latest by 10 June 2019. For further information about the position, please contact Head of Hardware Development Jari Aunola, 040 5467102, firstname.lastname@example.org.