Optical inspection systems
Optical inspection systems containing Line Confocal Sensors allow manufacturers to measure 3D and 2D dimensions of parts, assemblies, and products with a combination of speeds of up to 5 kHz and accuracy of 0.1 μm or better.
Optical inspection systems containing Line Confocal Sensors
Inspection systems for inline and offline applications
FocalSpec has a global network of partners who have tested and integrated Line Confocal Sensors into their own inspection systems suitable for various inline and offline applications.
System integration for customized solutions
Applications are often highly-sophisticated up to the point where a customized solution is required.
FocalSpec system integrator partners are able to provide clients with the customized systems utilizing Line Confocal Imaging technology. Alternatively, customers can bring in their trusted system integration partner to provide a custom-made inspection system exclusively for them.
DO YOU NEED AN OPTICAL INSPECTION SYSTEM FOR YOUR APPLICATION? LET US CONNECT YOU WITH OUR SYSTEM INTEGRATION PARTNER.Contact us now
Benefits of integrating FocalSpec sensors into inline systems
- Build novel applications owing to the Line Confocal Sensors’ ability to capture 3D and 2D data simultaneously.
- Meet short cycle times and tight tolerances with measuring speeds of up to 5 kHz and accuracy of 0.1 μm or better.
- Inspect parts, assemblies, and final products to filter out flaws like missing or displaced components, or out-of-range surface texture before they turn into costly quality issues.
- Inspect highly reflective or transparent and multilayered materials with complex shapes.
UULA, an automated optical inspection system for offline applications
FocalSpec 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA is an automated, non-contact inspection system for offline applications requiring microscopic level measurement.
UULA is the only automated optical inspection system in the world capable of capturing three types of data in a single scan.
Inline inspection systems for surface roughness measurement
FocalSpec offers two systems for automated and continuous inline measurement of surface roughness and detection of deviations.
- MP900 for cables, tubes, and rods
- MP9000 for webs, films, and sheets