3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA
FocalSpec 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA is an automated optical inspection system for submicron-level offline measurements on any material. It is a stand-alone system used in state-of-the-art R&D laboratories, smart manufacturing, and quality control.
- Automated, high-speed, and high-precision analysis of challenging surfaces and shapes, such as mirror-like, curved, or multi-layered transparent objects
- Easy, accurate, and repeatable measurements
DO YOU NEED AN OFFLINE METROLOGY SYSTEM? TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO MEASURE AND WE WILL TELL IF UULA IS A PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.CONTACT US NOW
Capturing 3D and 2D data simultaneously with 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA
UULA is the only automated optical inspection system in the world that is capable of capturing three types of data in a single scan:
- 3D topography and dimensions
- Tomographic imaging of transparent objects
- High-precision 2D imaging with an extended depth of field
Capabilities of the 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA
Line Confocal Imaging (LCI) technology used in UULA enables customers to model the most demanding surfaces and shapes, including mirror-like, curved, and transparent objects.
The FocalSpec sensor installed in UULA detects millions of 3D points per second, and it can distinguish irregularities of less than one micron.
- Maximum repeatable resolution in Z (height) 0.11 μm
- Maximum Z range 5.5mm
- Maximum measurement profile line length 16.4 mm
Measurement and analysis options
Each UULA comes with GUI scanning software and FocalSpec Map Standard software. In addition, there are various optional modules to choose from. Possible measurement and analysis applications include:
- 3D profiles
- Surface texture