SUBMICRON LEVEL MEASUREMENT
OF MIRROR-LIKE, CURVED AND TRANSPARENT SURFACES
FocalSpec 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA is an automated optical 3D imaging and metrology system for submicron level accurate measurements on any material. It is a stand-alone system used in state-of-the-art R&D laboratories, smart manufacturing, and quality control.
Watch the full video on UULA.
Cannot see the Youtube video? Watch the video here.
DID THEY TELL YOU THAT NO-ONE
CAN MEASURE IT? WE CAN
Line Confocal Imaging (LCI) techology used in UULA enables customers to model the most demanding surfaces and shapes, even mirror-like, curved and transparent objects. UULA’s LCI sensor detects millions of 3D points per second, and it can distinguish irregularities of less than one micron.
- Automated, high-speed and high-precision analysis of challenging surfaces and shapes, such as mirror-like, curved or multi-layered transparent objects
- Easy, accurate and repeatable measurements
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS
- 3D topography and dimensions
- Tomographic imaging of transparent objects
- High-precision 2D imaging with extended depth of field
For more information including case examples, system configuration and technical specification, please download the 3D Line Confocal Scanner UULA brochure (2.6 MB pdf file, opens in a new window).