A WORLD FIRST FOR ACCURATE, RELIABLE AND FAST BURR HEIGHT MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
Due to ever smaller form factors and the increasing importance of aesthetic issues in end-products, slitting line operators face ever tightening customer requirements concerning slitting quality. Traditional methods for measuring burr height are time-consuming and do not provide reliable measurement results.
FAST HIGH-ACCURACY SOLUTION
The <1 μm accuracy of LCI technology provides a superior solution for non-contact burr height measurement in high-precision slitting. No alternative technology matches the performance in speed, accuracy and ease of use.
EP SERIES burr height measurement systems determine from slitting samples:
- Burr height
- Roll over depth
- Cut edge quality (EP300 – LB1350)
- No need for complex preparation of slitting samples
- Immediate measurement results
- Early and reliable detection of defects
- Prompt control of quality standards
- Saves costs and time
The easy-to-use devices generate measurement reports, statistics and quality reports automatically. The profilers offer internal data storage as well as connection to the central data storage.
EP300 – LB250
- Completely mobile easy-to-move device
- Maximum length of slitting samples: 250 mm
EP300 – LB1350
- Free-standing device for longer slitting samples
- Maximum length of slitting samples: 1350 mm